Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am
Menu
* Watch InuYasha Online!
(Still adding the videos)
* Sprites & Gifs
* CHAT BOX
Gallery
To fill out a position mentioned in the homepage Empty
Advertising

Add site

Free Search Engine Submission

Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Free Traffic

To fill out a position mentioned in the homepage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadySylvia
Admin
LadySylvia

Female
Number of posts : 79
Fave Inu Character : Sesshoumaru
Fave Weapon of the Series : Tensaiga
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Character Sheet
Name: Rikamori
Race: Demon (D)
Level (LVL): 30

PostSubject: To fill out a position mentioned in the homepage   To fill out a position mentioned in the homepage Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:51 pm

Please post your request to fill out a position by pressing the "REPLY' button. Tell me when your times of availability. I appreciate anyone who give me their e-mail address to be able to communicate by MSN Messenger. Take note that if you have been chosen to fill out a position, you WILL be contacted with the information needed. Thanks for your support!

Like a Star @ heaven RPG; Battle Players (InuYasha Characters)

Play as an InuYasha Character for the battles I have placed in the game. You are the one who keeps the games running. You update the points after each battle round, and the one who declared the winners and the 'runaways'. Don't forget to mention what's left on the battle field to the administrator in charge, as well as what the winner won and picked up on the dead in the field.

Like a Star @ heaven RPG; Shop Employers & Item Updates

Choose a shop where you would like to work & make the updates when items are bought, and tell the administrator in charge to update the users' profiles.

Like a Star @ heaven RPG; Profile Updates (Administrators)

Wherever an item is bought, found or left in the fields, you are in charge of updating the users' profiles as well as tell the shop employers to add items to their shop that were left on a battle field.

Like a Star @ heaven RPG; Marshall Arts Trainers

A teacher who will take students. You are aloud 10 at a time. So yes we do need lots of these. The only people you can take more than 10 students at a time are administrators that will appear in the 'Students in Training' Category with this: (X), beside their name. This position is fairly simple. All you have to do is declare your students to the administrator in charge, and when a students has completed a step in the training (5 steps to gain all their attacks in their character sheet). A Student cannot play in the RISK IT! game unless all attacks in their character sheet have been filled.

Like a Star @ heaven RPG; Error & Rule Breaking Moderators

This position is the easiest of all. All you have to do is check for link errors, check for spelling errors by ME, check for rule-breakers, check for anonymous posts and report them to the administrator in charge.

THE ADMINISTRATOR IN CHARGE IS LadySylvia (ME) UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Last edited by LadySylvia on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Need a hand?   To fill out a position mentioned in the homepage Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:14 pm

So, i've been browsing this site for a couple of days, and it seems to me that with so few active members that there won't be much for me to do unless i step up to the plate. I'd hapily be a trainer or a battle player if you'd let me.

One more thing, i noticed that i can't post in the Role-Play Fanfiction section. But if you would foreward me the rules for that section, i might be able to come up with something or other...after all, you pulled me into this site by e-mailing my pen-name address, and i'm sure that i could prompt a few Shadow fans into writing a story with me.

Well, that's all for now
Later
Back to top Go down
Lady Irisu

Lady Irisu

Female
Number of posts : 6
Fave Inu Character : Kilala
Fave Weapon of the Series : Hiraikotsu
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Character Sheet
Name: Irisu Takeda
Race: Demon (D)
Level (LVL): 5

PostSubject: Re: To fill out a position mentioned in the homepage   To fill out a position mentioned in the homepage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:57 pm

is there any moderator or admin positions for the lands? I would love to apply for one
if not then i would happily be a trainer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To fill out a position mentioned in the homepage   To fill out a position mentioned in the homepage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To fill out a position mentioned in the homepage
Page 1 of 1