Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am
Menu
* Watch InuYasha Online!
(Still adding the videos)
* Sprites & Gifs
* CHAT BOX
Gallery
Your Information Tab Empty
Advertising

Add site

Free Search Engine Submission

Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Free Traffic

Your Information Tab

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadySylvia
Admin
LadySylvia

Female
Number of posts : 79
Fave Inu Character : Sesshoumaru
Fave Weapon of the Series : Tensaiga
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Character Sheet
Name: Rikamori
Race: Demon (D)
Level (LVL): 30

Your Information Tab Empty
PostSubject: Your Information Tab   Your Information Tab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:19 am

[center][font=American Classic]Your Information Tab[/font][/center]

[color=#0000cc]ICQ, AIM, MSN, YAHOO & SKYPE[/color]: Do not fill these out! I don't want anyone giving those out! There is currently someone hacking forums, and sends joke e-mails to your inbox, quite annoying really. So please don't fill it out.

[color=#0000cc]My Website[/color]: If you have your own website, please enter the url in here to share it with the rest of the members of this forum.

[color=#0000cc]Residence Location[/color]: This is for my own curiosity, I'd like to know where you come from. No Addresses! Just the city, state/province & country.

[color=#0000cc]Fave Character & Fave Weapon of the series[/color]: REQUIRED to be filled! You'll know why later if you enter the 'RISK IT!' Game. (RPG)

[color=#0000cc]Birthday[/color]: Required to be filled! Again, you'll know why during the 'RISK IT!' Game. (RPG) Once you do know why, don't even think on changing it! All profiles are printed out for my Administration Purposes. (Don't worry, they will not be given to anyone!)

Once you have all your info filled correctly, go read the Preferences Tab. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Your Information Tab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: IMPORTANT Instructions :: Your Profile...READ INSIDE!-
Jump to: